Wow! To say I'm blessed is an understatement!
March has been sooo good to me and I figured since it's the last day of this glorious month why not do a little recap of what made it great?
1. Little Baby Boys!!
Two of my good friends welcomed their first little ones! They are best friends and their sons are guarenteed to be as well! Kelli brought Ace into the world at the beginning of the month and Aly's little boy surprised us early at the end of the month! (his name is still being decided!) Both are absolutely beautiful and I am beyond ecstatic for my wonderful friends!
2. St. Pattys Day!
We headed to San Fran as a group and danced till 4 am at our favorite dubstep club! (dubstep is an amazing type if music, sounds like if the transformers made music) it was a blast and definitely a night to remember!
3. Wade<3
Spending time and getting to know each other more has been so much fun! It's safe to
say I'm absolutely smitten! He's so driven, kind and warm! Not to mention very easy on th
eyes. (;
He ran a 5K for charity in 17:41 (wow) and I went to support him and take photos! He muscled through the rain and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to make it to some more.
For our one month (I know, I know, we are silly for celebrating it) he took me to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and it was sooo fun.
So many good photo opportunites.
I also found out about Wade's LOVE for penguins.(: He turns into a giddy, little kid when
they're around. It's quite adorable.
He even got me one to take home!
His name is Wayte and he's very polite, easy to take care of and a great cuddler! (;
4. TIANA GRADUATED!
Finally! One of my best friends graduated
from college early and we are all so proud! She is one of the hardest working students I know! And I'm so happy for her! Finally she is home in Cambria with us where she belongs and I couldn't be more pleased!!
Well today is such a gorgeous day! About 80 degrees
with the sun shining bright on the blue sky! So it's off to the beach with the ever so cute Olive Rasta!
It's safe to say March was one of the best months so
far! Haha I can't wait to see what other adventures this year will bring!
(:
xxoo


No comments:
Post a Comment