Friday, March 25, 2011

New to this...

So... 
My friend Kelli just welcomed her very first baby into the world and he is ADORABLE. 
His name is Ace and I can't wait to meet him! 

Why do I tell you this you ask? Well because of the baby and the NEED to see as many photos as possible I was instructed to visit her and her husband's blog. And let me tell you! I was hooked! I read every post and was entirely updated on her life! She lives sorta far away and so as much as I would like to see her tons and hear all about her life in person, it's just not a possibility. SO... to say the least I was inspired! What better way to keep all my fam and friends from outta state posted on things than a blog!? Everyone who is actually reading this (all 4 of you, haha) knows that I am HORRIBLE at answering emails and keeping in touch. Here is my fix! Hope you enjoy it. 

Well where do I begin then on my life? 
It's March and St. Patty's Day was lots of fun! Yes, I am 21 now and so my St. Patty's was a little different than when I was in Elementary School (don't worry Mama, I didn't drink) and as cool as it was to be out in the "exclusive" 21+ places, I found myself missing glitter on the classroom floor and believing in leprechauns. But I can't complain because I am very lucky and having lots of fun! 

What else, what else? 
Olive was shot...
with an airsoft gun, yes. But still shot. DO NOT WORRY THOUGH!
She is ok! Healthy, happy and entirely oblivious. 
All the humans who love her so are having a much tougher time accepting it, but we will be ok... in time.
I just can't wrap my head around who would wanna shoot our poor little cutie. 
Poor little baby! 

Not really though, she is such a spoiled brat and doing really well. 
She did have a small eye infection/irritation earlier in the month.
Apparently she is allergic to Pine Pollen...
grrrrrreat.
150 bucks later and she gets eye drops.
but she is doing better so we can't be too upset!

She's getting big too! 
When she went to the vet she weighed in at 48 pounds
at only 8 months! UH OH!

Wade has a dog also and her name is Marley.
She is a mix and super cute. Olive and her have become fast friends.
We take them to the beach together a lot and let them run around.
They are match made in heaven (sorta like their parents, hehe) and Wade and I are both relieved to find a dog to keep up with our own! They wear each other out! It's so nice!

Here they are in the back of Wade's truck when we were about to go to the beach!

Well, I think that is all for now. 
But HAVE NO FEAR! If something crazy or exciting happens
I will let you know

(:





No comments:

Post a Comment