Well here is a little update....
I've moved out of Cambria and am now living in Cayucos. I love it!
& so does Olive! (as I've previously posted about Olive's pine pollen problem... & thankfully Cayucos \has NO PINE TREES!) Yahoo!
I live right across from the beach and can hear the waves and bell from the boo-e (is it booie, booey?... whatever those things that float out in the water and ding) through my windows at night when I'm laying in bed. And let me tell you.... it's AWESOME.
So what else, what else...
This is a COOL story...
I've been talking and thinking and trying to do more with photography and pursuing it more steadily. I was starting to save for a nicer camera and doing research on what type I wanted to get. After looking lots online and reading consumer reports I became set on the Canon 60D. And you all know that when I get set on something there is no stopping me! hehe (: I was starting to save and learned that I was losing my job! ): OH NO! What was I going to do? Buy gas and food? Or get my camera? I was in a pickle...
Side note on the job loss:
I worked at a small hotel called The Bluebird Inn in Cambria that is owned by an older couple. They are semi-retiring which is great for them, but bad for my job, haha. Their son and his girlfriend are moving into the house behind the hotel's lobby and his girlfriend is going to take over my job.
Ok back to my tragic story! Wade and I were in San Luis Obispo and he said we had to stop at Best Buy real quick. We will stop there from time to time cause he likes to buy Blue-rays or video games. So we were paroosing around and looking at stuff and he casually suggested we look at the cameras there. We walked down the aisle and there it was, in all of it's glory. Brightly lit with a spotlight and showcased on a perfect, little, black, velvet pillow. (Ok, ok, I'm exaggerated but it was GLORIOUS) I started talking about how beautiful it was and how it was definitely the one I wanted and Wade just non-nonchalantly says, "Well why don't we just get it today?" I was.... speechless. ME, SPEECHLESS. Then once the complete and utter shock wore off I almost screamed!!! WHAT A HERO! I still can't even believe that he did that for me?! OH MYYY! He is seriously the best boyfriend ever and then he does that!? I dunno what I did right to get this guy!
SO! Since I've had the camera I've been taking pictures for friends to build my portfolio and on my own to get it started. Today, I went on a work run with Wade and documented the fun! Here are some...
| Wade driving the "little" truck that only requires a Class C. He's working on getting his Class A right now. |
| Need excavating or demolition? Call the number above(; |
| Woo, look at that smile! |
| Gorgeous ponies in Cambria. |
| Sneaking one of my vain self in... (: |
| He gets me every time with that smile! |
| Holding hands in the truck. |
Here's a few...
They are so cute and so in love! It was so fun to shoot them and I CAN'T wait for their wedding (:
I'm going to post soon about my new job, but I wanna wait until I have some blog worthy photos to post!
<3 till then
No comments:
Post a Comment